Problem With the R31802A WO completions report

Matt Hartnett

Hi All, We are in the process of upgrading to 8.10 and experincing an issue with the Work Order Completions report. It seems that the report is doubling the Labor cost for all our WO. For Example: The IH line is being Debit and credited $90 for a hundred units when the standard cost is only .45 per unit. I was wondering if anyone has seen this before and if they could shed some light on this it will greatly be appreciated!
Thanks!

Hi,

We are also upgrading to 8.10.

Have you tried copying the report from Prestine to the environment you are testing?

The other option is check all the Business Functions in the report and make sure all the objects are there and not a bunch of ??. If they are missing, you can go back to your current environment and put them back in.

Hope this helps,
Alma
B733.2 upgrading to 8.10

(P.S. if you use reason codes in 8.10 in Hours & Quantity and used them in a previous version of JDE - it is pulling the wrong UDC. SAR is coming out this month.)

Hi Alma,
Thanks for the post. It turns out the report behaves differently in 8.10 than in XE. It was a set up issue with outside process that was causing us some pain. We received a white paper from PS/O that helped us with the setup. I guess it is a older paper that is still valid. Anyway the major setup issue was a handling code of a '1' in the UDC table 30/CA. Plus some setup changes in the work center...

Thanks,
Matt

ref: WMN-01-0012

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the update, I quickly checked ours, since we also use outside services. Our handling code is set to "1".

(Always paranoid we're missing something.)

Good luck with the update,
Alma
B733.2 upgrading to 8.10

Back