Pick Slips (R42520)

• Thread starter coexistence_cnc
  • Start date

coexistence_cnc

Hoping you can help me as I am technical and I have a Distribution (I think) question. When we execute the Print Pick Slip R42520 UBE with Next Status From 540 to Next Status Thru 540, updating next status = blank the ube executes in a matter of seconds.

When we execute the REPRINT Pick Slip R42520 UBE with Next Status From 620 to Next Status Thru 999, updating next status = 1 the ube takes one hour and 10 minutes to complete.

Two questions please.

1) Does one hour and 10 minutes seem reasonable with this selection criteria (all other tabs on the processing options are blank)

2) Say you shipped "a box" and that box didn't make it onto the truck, is there a better (quicker) selection criteria to use than the one I listed above. How do we narrow down the search to reprint this one pick slip for "the box" that didn't make it onto the truck.

Thanking you very much, your help would be so much appreciated if you can help us speed up the processing time.

coex,
When you select orders with status from 620 - 999 you are including all history records in F42119. Depending on the size of your history table, the time may be just. To reprint the pick slip, if you know the order or the cistomer or the ship date, any of these should produce a much faster result.
coexistence_cnc <[email protected]> wrote:Hoping you can help me as I am technical and I have a Distribution (I think) question. When we execute the Print Pick Slip R42520 UBE with Next Status From 540 to Next Status Thru 540, updating next status = blank the ube executes in a matter of seconds.When we execute the REPRINT Pick Slip R42520 UBE with Next Status From 620 to Next Status Thru 999, updating next status = 1 the ube takes one hour and 10 minutes to complete.Two questions please.1) Does one hour and 10 minutes seem reasonable with this selection criteria (all other tabs on the processing options are blank)2) Say you shipped "a box" and that box didn't make it onto the truck, is there a better (quicker) selection criteria to use than the one I listed above. How do we narrow down the search to reprint this one pick slip for "the box" that didn't make it onto the truck.Thanking you very much, your help would be so much appreciated if you can help us speed up t!
he processing time.
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to:
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Apps&Number=52965
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+
This is the JDEList One World / Xe® and World Applications mailing list/forum.
Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
UNSUBSCRIBE can be found on the JDEList Forum at
http://www.JDEList.com

JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more

World, OW B733X and Xe

Mike, thank-you very much for your quick response. As I mentioned earlier I am a "techie" and not an apps person. Are you suggesting we use the data selction criteria as opposed to the processing options and if so could you respond with a couple of really good fields to use in the data selection. Should we have anything in processing options for from and thru status? Sorry if I'm making this sound confusing.

Appreciate your patience, coex

coex,
Yes, the data selection would be your best bet. The fields to select on would be SDDOC, SDAB or similar. Leave the porcessing options open or define a smaller range such as 540-620. Your apps people should be able to help with that.
coexistence_cnc <[email protected]> wrote:Mike, thank-you very much for your quick response. As I mentioned earlier I am a "techie" and not an apps person. Are you suggesting we use the data selction criteria as opposed to the processing options and if so could you respond with a couple of really good fields to use in the data selection. Should we have anything in processing options for from and thru status? Sorry if I'm making this sound confusing.Appreciate your patience, coex
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to:
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Apps&Number=52974
This is the JDEList One World / Xe® and World Applications mailing list/forum.
Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
UNSUBSCRIBE can be found on the JDEList Forum at
http://www.JDEList.com

JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more

World, OW B733X and Xe

Back