Page Break Issue in R03b505 v9

natalieroberge

Hello JDELIST,
Have a question concerning R03b505. I have an invoice that runs onto 2 pages. When I run the report with just this invoice selected, the page header information (bill to, customer, etc) is not reprinted on the second page. HOWEVER, if I select multiple invoices to print, this invoice has the page header on the second page! I am using the standard report with no modifications and I am getting this issue.

Here is what I have tried to correct so far:
Call a new custom section from the page footer and have the flag "page break after" selected

How is it that the page break after works only based on how many invoices I have selected in the data selection. I find this very strange
I have attached an example of an invoice where the header does not reprint.

Any other ideas?

I am using v9

Attachments

• 172557-R03B505_DUC01_header issue.pdf
    62.3 KB · Views: 103
Hi natalieroberge,
I feel the report o/p in attachment is as expected.
The level break footer has "Reprint At Page Break" property,which doesn't mean it should print the whole Header section again in new page.
The description of this property says "After the page break, the last line from the previous page is reprinted as the first line of the next page. This is most useful in a level-break section, but can be used for any group section to reprint the last line as the first line of the next page."
This report has level break footer is on 'Document Company". So,Calling a new custom section from the page footer and have the flag "page break after" selected is "ok" to make reprinting seperately for each "Document Company- KCO" as this level break footer is on 'Document Company".
However if you want to make it for each invoices(selected) means, you have to intoduce new level break footer on DOC(invoice) and then you can call that custom section.
Please correct me ,If am wrong.

Attachments

• 172601-R03B505_ZJDE0001_D1111017_T114106731.pdf
    342 KB · Views: 81
Back