P4106 records not appearing in a 8.11 SP1 new install

VJ1

we populated manually some days ago base prices in PD for 300 items in P4106 but cant find them now. when we do a find no details are fetched and there is no error message.

I checked the UTB :Table F4106 has the saved prices but for some strange reason currency field is blank.During creation of the prices manually user could not have skipped the currency as it was a mandatory field and not filling it would have resulted in an error.

we ran the report R4074A one time but that didnt help either And the table F4106 has a blank opening line as required.

Curiously,when i created 2 new records in P4106 today I found them hitting F4106 and they are showing in P4106 too.

Has anyone encountered this before? Why are our earlier records not appearning in P4106?

VJ

VJ

If they were populated by SQL or MS Access (ie not JDE applications or
UBE) check that there are no nulls in any of the fields. I have seen
funny results finding records in JDE where some fields have a null value
in them.

Regards

Marty

This could also be due the spacing of the MCU field. If you don't have the right number of spaces in front of the MCU field P4106 will not fetch it since P4106 will have a defaulted MCU while inquiring. Compare the working and non working records through UTB to check the MCU field.

Back