Order Revisions

richchipper

Well Known Member
I have checked the PeopleSoft site and most of my tables, but I can't find the answer to this question.

Where is the information for the Purchase order revisions stored? (P4319). We have a buyer that would like to track some of the information we have by revision, but I don't know how to find the data he needs.

Thanks for your help.

Order history is stored in F43199 IF the order activity rules as set to copy the informatin to the history table. You must check the OAR's for each line type and status code . Select only the one's you want to track.

richchipper <[email protected]> wrote:I have checked the PeopleSoft site and most of my tables, but I can't find the answer to this question.

Where is the information for the Purchase order revisions stored? (P4319). We have a buyer that would like to track some of the information we have by revision, but I don't know how to find the data he needs.

Thanks for your help.

The F43199 will store any status updates for which you've specified that you want to write a ledger record within the Order Activity Rules.

Back