Order Line Types(P40205) Set Up for Non Stock PO's

tomw

Order Line Types(P40205) Set Up for Non Stock PO\'s

We are starting to use the Procurement Module in OW Xe. We purchase only non-inventory supplies that are broken up into the 3 GL categories in the F4101 table. The are using a line type for the Non-stock PO of "B" that is posting directly to the GL and AP with a default GL cat. The problem is that when we enter a PO regardless of the F4101 GL, the PO brings in the default GL offset defined in the Order Lines Types table and we want to bring in the GL defined in the F4101. Is there a way to override the Order Line Types (P40205) without manual intervention. I am not a financial person, so can we take the flag of posting to GL. We are posting against the GL for budget tracking purposes.

Thanks
TomW

Re: Order Line Types(P40205) Set Up for Non Stock PO\'s

Is the "Edit Item Master" field checked on the Line Type revisions screen?

Yes it is. I here there is an old SAR out there but I cannot find anything on it. Do you have any experience with this problem?

Tom,

I work with a number of sites who are using this functionality daily without a problem.

If you are Xe and prior to update 3 then maybe this was fixed in a SAR (but hey, if you are pre-update 3 I am sure this ain't the worst of your problems). But I am unsure of any specific SAR number to address this.

You may need to throw this to a techno to debug for you or try the response line to establish why this isn't working as designed.

Regards,

Thanks for the help... We on version 5, so I don't know whar the problem could be. I'll throw it to the techie's.

TomW

Back
Top Bottom