New financial app is not creating entry in F0011

radi8

Well Known Member
I am creating an app for my accountant that will process specific records that require journal entries due to penny rounding issues, i.e. to correct for small journal integrity errors.

The processes are working thus far in that I am successfully creating the F4111 record, the F0901 and F0911 transactions as seen in the CARDEX and Journal entry applications. But, when I view the General Journal Review - Work with Batches application (P0011), the batch is not being displayed.

The general process is as follows:
F0011 Open Batch
F0006 Get Company from Business Unit
F0010 Get Currency Code
Retrieve Job Number for Company
F0008 Get Fiscal Year Period Number
X0010 Get Next Number
F0911 Begin Doc
// for both Debit and Credit
F4095 Retrieve Distribution AAI
F4111 Format Item Ledger Record
//Debit and Credit
F0911 Edit Line
Summarize Journal Entries
F0911 End Document
F0911 Delete Work File
F0011 Close Batch

Obviously this is a grand overview, and I can post or attach all the code if necessary. If anyone can point me in the right direction, i would most appreciate the help!

Attachments

• 145965-APP1.txt
    29.7 KB · Views: 143
Resolved: New financial app is not creating entry in F0011

The F0011 Close Batch does a lot more than just close the batch header record, it delete it outright.

I think this is resolved now.

Re: Resolved: New financial app is not creating entry in F0011

Can you describe what you did to resolve this? I have the same issue, and I see that Close Batch deletes the Batch Header if DOCN and AMT are zero. I've suppressed that function from doing that, but my DOCN and AMT's are zero now and I don't know why they are so.
I'm on 9.0, 8.98.

Back