Need example of jde.ini from 8.10, Win2000 / SQL2000 server implementation

FNorelli

FNorelli

Well Known Member
Hi. I am new to SQL implementations, as I have been on the AS400 for 16 years. Can someone please either post or send me a copy of a server jde.ini file from an E1 8.10 Windows / SQL2000 implementation? I need to verify my paths. Thanks, Fred

Be careful Fred...I'm persona non-grata here...did you....

1. Call Oracle
2. Search this site
3. Seach the internet
4. Have extensive training
5. Not use non-english wording
6. Asked permission to speak
7. Admitted that you are helpless

Ok, I digress...attached is a file...I like to help...

Attachments

• 101145-Copy of JDE.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 150
Stooge

You're okay in my book. You helped me alot when I was a newbie.

In response to:

"Be careful Fred...I'm persona non-grata here...did you...."

Patty
smile.gif

LOL...

Sully...you single and looking for a hubby?? I'm just so tired of the others on the site that want people to conform...this is a FREE JDE/E1 forum...no question is stupid.

I helped you...you have helped me...there are just some out here that take themselves WAY too seriously. If you think a question is below you...DO NOT ANSWER. Rest of us...we'll try to help.

I would NEVER want anyone to feel the way I do sometimes due to lack of knowledge.

Jim

Jim,

Sorry to dissapoint you, but Patty (Sully) is happily married and living in a really nice part of the country. Unlike idiots like me that live in a part of the US that has snow five months of the year....

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel to you and your family and all of the other good little jdelisters!

Gregg Larkin
JDE System Administrator (CNC) / North America
Praxair, Inc.

Gregg,

Of course she is...she was just nice...and unassuming...you know us old, lonely guys..we latch on to any nice thing said!! LOL

Merry Christ-wanz-akuh-iday to you too.

Jim

Back