Ne Pathcode is not showing up in Package Filter Screen during the FAT client installation

preddy

Ne Pathcode is not showing up in Package Filter Screen during the FAT client installation

We created a new path code called TR810. Everything is working good like, package build successfully, deployed successfully to enterprise server. But when we trying to install the full package on the FAT client, the path code is not showing up in the Package filter screen. This is the first screen to select the path code.

Re: Ne Pathcode is not showing up in Package Filter Screen during the FAT client installation

Silly question, but did you deploy the package to a client? You can't install until you deploy . . .

Re: Ne Pathcode is not showing up in Package Filter Screen during the FAT client installation

From your mention of the filter screen, I'll assume you are using setup.exe in the OneWorld Client Install folder. It's not necessary to "deploy" a package in order to use this install process to install or update a fat client. As a matter of fact I never deploy to fat clients anymore (E1 8.12). The developer's always managed to muck up the update anyway.

But from the perspective of trying to install a new pathcode, I'm not sure that the setup process is smart enough to recognize a pathcode other than the 4 normal ones.

Back