Multiple invoices for kit components

rkarnap

Hello List,

I just got a call from a client who ran invoice print R42565 for a kit sale. The system printed an invoice for each component. While I am waiting for either screen prints or access to their system, I wanted to ask, has anyone ever seen this? I wonder if the parent and the components were at different next status codes. Over the phone I checked the usual suspects - the various processing options - and they were as expected.

E9.0; 8.98; Oracle 10g; Windows 2003; BI Publisher

Hi Russell

Does each component item have a different invoice number, or do they just print onto separate pages?

This will help determine if you need to look at R42565 within JDE or at how the invoice is output to the user e.g. CreateForm, Optio, BI etc maybe looking at a change in component item rather than by invoice number.

Hope this helps
Aidy

Check also that the payment terms, Tax rate/area and currency are same for component lines vs. parent lines in case they've got some custom logic.. Invoices level break on these fields

Agree with Aarto that these are the most likely culprits.
Also possible that multiple runs of R42565 were made with at least one using a version whose Processing Option for "Kit Component Level Invoicing" was turned on.

Back