MRP not Planning for single SKU

Rocky Rocoko

Hello JDEians,
I got a issue in my MRP planning. a Single SKU is not planning when i ran with all planning family.But if i run that single sku alone it has ran sucesfully.
I have checked all configs like Planning fence,fence rule etc..

Can any one pls help me on thi......

Is the planning code for this item correct for the planning generation? Is this a Phantom (SKT = 0) and the Processing Option set to not include phantoms?

Guyz,

Thanks for ur quick response.
Its not a photom item ,its a active item(stk=p)& Planning family also looks good.
Pls advice...

Hi.

Fisrt run with the option to clean F3411, F3412 and F3413 and in full regeneration for this item, if works, try the same for but for the planning family, if don't run fine,
Check tables F3411, F3412 and F3413 for references to this item.

If any found, delete this registers, and run again the MRP for the planning family in Full Regeneration.

A few months ago, i run into a similar issue and found bad data (data not clean) in F3412 from a previous run, and this caused the MRP to not calculate the item right

also, are you running R3482 or R3483?

Actually we are clearing F3411/12/13 daily before running MRP.I am using R3483.

Hi.

But check also the tables, we had an issue tables not clearing properly for an item, and thus not calculating right

Hey friends can you give me the best daily, monthly & yearly periods to enter in processing options Horizon.
how to clear the supply & demand history if it exists for a older item.for eg: I have item for which the supply demand inquiry shows data from 2005. So when i run MRP nothing is added in MRP tables.

Back