Modification to R43510 - Purchase Receiver Print

pbare

Well Known Member
I need some help on a request from my business group.

They want to see a list of all existing locations as well as location detail info for each selected item on the report.

I don't deal with sub section joins often so I am unsure as to why I can't get the data to print out on the report.

I have added a table I/O to F41021 to select the LOCN, PBIN and PQOH based on the ITM and MCU from F4311

I have debugged the UBE and can see that it loops through all the records in the F41021 table but it only ever displays the last record read in (instead of the 4 that are in the table)

I have tried adding the necessary fields to the the level break but that didn't seem to do anything for me.

I would appreciate any help that can be offered as the business is wanting this fix fairly quickly.

I am using EnterpriseOne 8.10 with SP23.

Thanks,
pbare

Instead of trying to print the secondary locations in the sub section join section we created a new section to print the secondary locations as shown in attachment.

Thanks,
Matt

Attachments

• 149344-R43512.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 118
Thank you so much for your suggestion - it worked extremely well and my users are happy with the results.

This modification worked amazingly well except that now it is creating a blank second page.

I have tried suppressing the output, but it still keeps showing all the group header information.

I have been trying to figure out where to place the condition so that if there are not details in any of the sub section joins, do not print any information.

Can someoneo please let me know what I am missing (besides the obvious) - I just can't seem to find the right location for this piece of code.

Thanks
Pam

Maybe you have the Page Break After flag checked. Suppressing the output will not work because that only suppresses the detail output not the header.
Make sure that the Page Break after and Reprint at Page break flags are not set in the subsection join section.

Thanks,
Matt

Attachments

• 149501-PB.doc
    46 KB · Views: 83
The Page Break After and Reprint at Page break flags are not set but I did find that in the code, there is a variable that is used to trigger the print of the page header again.

My problem is that with all the details, they are very close to the end of the page and thus triggering the page break even though there is nothing to print on the next page.

I am trying to find a variable that I can consistenly check to see if that would help with this issue.

Thanks for the suggestions - anything helps
Pam

How do I know that I am about to print another page to the report?

With this particular report R43510, I need to ensure that the Page Header and the Group Header are only printed when I have information to be displayed.

I can see where the variable is set that would trigger the page number on the header, but I can't figure out how I would know that it would be the end of the page and there are no other details to be printed.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pam

Instead of using the variable to reprint the page header at page break why dont you just set the "Reprint at Page Break" flag on the Page header/Group header section.

It would help if posted the code of your program.

Thanks,
Matt

I am only trying to modify an existing JDE report so I was assuming that the code would work (I needed to add another group to show the Qty on hand)

Here is the code to the report...

Attachments

• 149520-A R5543510 Event Rules.08182009.AFTER CHANGES.txt
    46.1 KB · Views: 160
Back