MLB and MTV

CHo

VIP Member
Hi. I'm creating a presentation for the rest of the IT department to educate them on JDE. I'm trying to add sizzle to the presentation. One of the slides show which companies uses JDE. A couple of years ago, someone told me that MLB and MTV in US are using JDE.

Does anyone know if MLB and MTV does use JDE? I know WWE uses JDE. They had a job posting on JDEList.

yes, Viacom is a customer for sure.

Not sure about MLB - but I remember someone at a conference telling me about that a while back. There is a posting I found on the internet here :
http://jobs.free-press-release.com/job,181891,jd-edwards-developer-new-york-ny-1313028286.html

But MLB isn't a public organization so doesn't unfortunately fit in my "ticker" ! But its a cool company to tell people about. Other cool companies that use JDE include Coca Cola (though I'm not exactly sure what part of Coke) and BSKYB !

I can't confirm as to MLB although I've heard that rumor before. Several companies that are part of New Corporation (NWS) are JDE users including Fox Television.

Back