Migrating to JDE 8.11.

Jim Elliott

Does anyone have experience of converting from Oracle AP(11.5) to JDE 8.11. I have been tasked with mapping the Oracle payables tables to JDE. Is there any mapping doc out there??.

Not sure if there are any mapping documents and if there is I am sure they are "owned" by consultants. There are several Z files in the A/P System F0401Z1,F0411Z1,F0411Z3, F0413Z1, F0414Z1. These would be directly related to A/P. Are you also responsible for the purchasing side and or G/L. Also think about he address book. As I don't know much about your project it is hard to say. When you get into the specifics you may be able to get more help. - Good Luck and let me know if I can be of anymore assistance - Angelis

Thanks Angelis,
I will try to match the fields in files F0401Z1,F0411Z1,F0411Z3, F0413Z1, F0414Z1 against the Oracle AP fields.
I am not responsible for purchasing, but do support G/L and A/P. I have heard about the address book and will be looking at that shortly.
Jim Elliott

Jim

One more table for you: F0911Z1, this will hold the GL distribution of your 'vouchers' when you migrate them using F0411Z1
In other words, when you insert records in F0411Z1, you should also insert records for the same amounts in F0911Z1

I believe there is standard JDE doc on this process

Kind regards

Philippe

Thanks Phillipe,
Every bit of information I get about JDE is like finding a gold nugget. We are in the 'total ignorance' stage of our conversion project..

Back