Just Who is this CHYBAY?

Colin_Hugill

Reputable Poster
Very flattering (I think not) to receive a private post from a fellow "lister" who has only posted 6 times - almost every time (if not every time) seeking for "something" that is often months behind when the original topic was posted, and, always somewhat far beyond just a basic (or even complex) JDE question.
The last time CHYBAY posted to me I made it very clear in my response that my name is Colin (yes one "l" not two) and here he/she is trying again with the same mispelling (and other "typos"), trying to get some in depth guidance about a huge topic like presenting training to auditors about financials.
This time CHYBAY claims have experience presenting Financial training to users - so what difference is there between users and auditors? CHYBAY, you work it out!

Ahh yes, Mr. G_Smith your comments will always be appreciated by me, but please also appreciate my frustration with this lister.

For everyone else, no I do not support the philosophy of "no response" to prickly or other posts like this. If you sit on a fence too long you get splinters in your arse and apart from frustration, very little else.

For the moderators - goodbye JDEList I will always watch from afar and where appropriate, to me, respond if not on list then direct to the lister (might even make a phone call or two direct).

Colin,
Have you considered changing your profile so that you do not accept private messages? Perhaps it is time for a personal mail modification that will only allow mail from individuals who are in your personal mail address book? In addition, if you do not wish to see a specific user's post at all, you can choose to 'ignore the user'.

Hi Colin,
If you were ofended in anyway by my private msg. to you that was not the intention. It will not happen again. As to me having just 6 posts i bet you also started somewhere and had 6 at a point. I won't comment further but i just needed help.

Back