jdecgrt:Unable to retrieve Business View information - Application P5506013

Geo Man

I have a custom application copied from P060116P. When the business view is changed, run the application end up in error: jdecgrt:Unable to retrieve Business View information - Application P5506013. The same Business view work with another application without any errors. Again, both BSVW and the application are custom ones there too.
Any idea about this error message?

Thanks,
Geo.

Hi,

Try the following steps:
1. Bring the Business view in question in the same project that has your object you are working on
2. Do a get on the BSVW.
3. Then open the BSVW in the design mode and save it.
4. Open the application in design mode and hopefully it should work.

Try it and let me know if it runs.

Regards
Mahak

Hi Mahak,

I am getting the same error "Unable to retrieve business view information" and have tried your suggestion but it still does not work. I am creating a custom application, just for developers' use for now, to view table fields. It runs off of V98711A business view, the same as UTB, but with this application you can QBE for a specific field rather than scrolling all the way to the right in UTB to find this field. Could this be due to it being a systems table? Any suggestions?

Regards,
Inna

I have the same problem in my customize appl.I tried to open the B.V through OMW but no useful.
I rely need help.

Back