E9.2 JDE ST/OT Order

Nilesh1989

Nilesh1989

Hi Everyone,

Is There a Way to Have the OT Order Automatically Entered Into Landed Cost Rule ?

Please suggest

Yes. It is.
If the landed cost rule is based out in % or flat $ then you can have the landed cost captured, try also the option 3 - Mandatory Landed Cost, from Transfer Tab PO from P4210 (Transfers). Additionally, you can also explore the mark-up feature (P3403) from the ST side, option 10 from Process Tab, which can be reflected in the OT, so the ST will have the cost or base price + x % markup then the OT will follow it. If you are managing std cost only it will book the cost variance in the account# defined in the DMAAI 4330/35. Hope it helps.

Yes. It is.
If the landed cost rule is based out in % or flat $ then you can have the landed cost captured, try also the option 3 - Mandatory Landed Cost, from Transfer Tab PO from P4210 (Transfers). Additionally, you can also explore the mark-up feature (P3403) from the ST side, option 10 from Process Tab, which can be reflected in the OT, so the ST will have the cost or base price + x % markup then the OT will follow it. If you are managing std cost only it will book the cost variance in the account# defined in the DMAAI 4330/35. Hope it helps.
Thanks

I will try

Hi Team,

During ST/OT order I have one OV number (OT Side)

I just want to know how many invoices (ST Side) are done against this OV number, is this any table or any specific report number related to the same.

Pls suggest?

Thanks and regards
Nilesh Shukla
JDE SND Consultant

Back