JDE Enterprise One 9 Compatibility with Oracle Standard One database

Ramesh V

Could anyone please let me know if JDE E9 is compatible with Oracle Standard Edition One database?

I need to setup a remote server for development and post development, will be creating PPTs and exporting the same to the client site. The client has JDE Enterprise One setup with Oracle Enterprise Edition database. Considering the fact that the remote setup is just for pure development, I was wondering if I could just do with Oracle Standard Edition One database and save some bucks!.

Thanks in advance for responding

Best Regards,
Ramesh

For future reference, here is where you can find this information yourself: Link to E1 MTRs.

To quote from the relevant document:

[ QUOTE ]
Oracle 10g R2: Oracle Server: Standard Edition One, Standard Edition or Enterprise Edition is supported for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64 (64 bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64 (64 bit), AIX (IBM pSeries), HP-UX (PA-RISC), HP-UX (Itanium), Oracle Enterprise Linux and Red Hat Linux x64 (x86-64), and Solaris (UltraSPARC). 32 bit is supported for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32-bit).

[/ QUOTE ]
If you want to know some other database requirement, you'll have to do the research.

Back