JDE Certification Exams

Krofire.com

Krofire.com

Reputable Poster
This Summer JDE launched a new Certification system with new exams which the candidate took through a Web-Browser system. Sadly Peoplesoft appear to have scrapped it. The KG says they are going to go back to using the Prometric Test Centers. I can't say I am happy about that!

Does anyone know any more? All I know is from the KG. There appears to have been no official announcement. Which is a little unfortunate to those of use who were studying for exams that no longer exist....

I'm a tech for a JDE customer. Two years ago, JDE said they would provide tech certification for JDE customers and I was geeked (excited). I had been asking and waiting for two years and they have never produced the certification tests. Early this year their excuse was they wanted to complete them for ERP8 so I had to wait a little longer. By the end of summer, I learned that JDE has no certification for customers AND, they cancelled certification for Business Partners. (gripe, gripe).

I'd certainly be interested to know what JDE is focused on here.

I'm an JDE employee based on Brazil.
It's completely wrong. JDE provides certification to everyone who whants to become certified.
In Brazil I don't know a certified customer, but I know some partners who have the certification.
We receive kind of a daily news of the company, and there is absotely no comments about finish the on-line certification process. I'll submit the group question to the best people to answer it, but what I have got to say now is that as an employee the certification is completely available for us.
Regarding the tech certifications: I think we have got only one certification for tech consultants, and if I'm not wrong it is the XPI certification. I'll address the questions to the best people to answer it, but tell that we don't provide certification to our customers and partners is to tell a lie.

Thanks,

Divera
[email protected]

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 06:30:15 -0700 (PDT), DRezanka <[email protected]> escreveu:

I'd certainly be interested to know what JDE is focused on here.

Back
Top Bottom