Item Master/Branch Plant creation date

tmackin

Reputable Poster
I have a request to audit the effective dates on the BOM and Routing against an item's creation date. Seems that our engineers like to copy BOMs and RTGs which also copy the effective dates as is. As far as I can tell, the database does not capture creation date in either table. Does anyone have another method of finding creation date?

Thanks in advance

The only place I know when an item was created is via the cardex file (F4111), items that have the oldest transaction dates without the document types (location add) would provide the info.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I=92ll take a look

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Beh alf Of Oliver
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 10:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Item Master/Branch Plant creation date

The only place I know when an item was created is via the cardex file (F411 1), items that have the oldest transaction dates without the document types (location add) would provide the info.

Hope this helps.

Running E1 8.12/8.96.1.5 / Oracle 10g R2 / OAS / all on Windows 2003 platfo rm

You can also set up the Inbound Item Master Inquiry (P4101Z1). It records any adds, changes or deletes to the Item Master.

-M

If auditing is enabled, you can look at 'A' tables.....A4101PD & A4102PD. New records are inserted with CFRACTION=1 whenever a new item master/item branch records are created.....DATETIME field will need to be converted to the required date format.

Thanks
aaro

Back