E9.2 Invoice with whithholding tax and payment

Rennie Gou

Hi everyone,
I have an invoice with two lines from a supplier that has a withholding tax. During the manual payment, I would like to pay only one line. I noticed that the withholding tax is always calculated on the first line of the invoice and not on the second. In my case, the withholding tax should not be calculated on the first line, but only on the second.

Is it possible that there is no way for JDE to calculate the withholding tax amount on the second line of the invoice instead of the first?

Hi everyone,
I have an invoice with two lines from a supplier that has a withholding tax. During the manual payment, I would like to pay only one line. I noticed that the withholding tax is always calculated on the first line of the invoice and not on the second. In my case, the withholding tax should not be calculated on the first line, but only on the second.

Is it possible that there is no way for JDE to calculate the withholding tax amount on the second line of the invoice instead of the first?
Have % sign on Pay Status only on second line and not on first line. You can change it using Speed Status Change.

Back