Integrated WebLogic Server WebService Testing problem

DiasAltaev

Hi everyone!

I'm using "Oracle Hands on Lab JD Edwards BSSV Development" guide to develop BSSV and I faced with this trouble.
I deployed my project on Integated WebLogic Server for testing purposes. The problem is that I could test my web service only once. The first test goes fine. When I changed web servive's arguments and click "Invoke" again I get an error (listed below). After Integrated Weblogic Server restart I could test my web service again but only once as mentioned before.
If someone faced with such a problem could You give me some advice how to handle this?

I'm using JDeveloper 12.1.3, Integrated Web Logic Server 12c and JD Edwards 9.2 Standalone
Thanks in advance!

"javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl not found at javax.xml.parsers.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:200) at javax.xml.parsers.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:152) at javax.xml.parsers.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:232) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java:127) at com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.resolver.Catalog.setupReaders(Catalog.java:399) at weblogic.wsee.tools.xcatalog.WSEECatalogResolver.getCatalog(WSEECatalogResolver.java:97) at weblogic.wsee.tools.xcatalog.XCatalogUtil.createRuntimeCatalogResolver(XCatalogUtil.java:330) at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.WLSServiceDelegate.staticCreateCatalogResolver(WLSServiceDelegate.java:174) at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.WLSProvider.createServiceDelegate(WLSProvider.java:149) at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.WLSProvider.createServiceDelegate(WLSProvider.java:131) at javax.xml.ws.Service.(Service.java:92) at javax.xml.ws.Service.create(Service.java:756) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.core.ws.cdf.Engine.createService(Engine.java:141) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.core.ws.cdf.Engine.getDispatch(Engine.java:100) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.core.ws.cdf.SOAPBindingEngine.call(SOAPBindingEngine.java:57) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.wstest.InvocationDelegate.invoke(InvocationDelegate.java:46) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.wstest.WsTestCaller.invokeOpertion(WsTestCaller.java:95) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.ws.action.WsInvokeAction.execute(WsInvokeAction.java:67) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.ws.action.AbstractAction.process(AbstractAction.java:36) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.ws.res.WebserviceResource.invokeWebService(WebserviceResource.java:206) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.ws.res.WebserviceResource.invokeWebServiceByFormURLEncoded(WebserviceResource.java:179) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$TypeOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:185) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:302) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1542) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1473) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1419) at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1409) at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:409) at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:540) at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:715) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:844) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:280) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:254) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:136) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:346) at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:25) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:79) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.web.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:25) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:79) at com.oracle.webservices.testclient.wlsweb.TestPageAccessFilter.doFilter(TestPageAccessFilter.java:43) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:79) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3436) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3402) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120) at weblogic.servlet.provider.WlsSubjectHandle.run(WlsSubjectHandle.java:57) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.doSecuredExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2285) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2201) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2179) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1572) at weblogic.servlet.provider.ContainerSupportProviderImpl$WlsRequestExecutor.run(ContainerSupportProviderImpl.java:255) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:311) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:263) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org/apache/xerces/jaxp/SAXParserFactoryImpl at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348) at javax.xml.parsers.FactoryFinder.getProviderClass(FactoryFinder.java:124) at javax.xml.parsers.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:188) ... 62 more "

I had a slightly similar issue and an answer here would've made my day. Unfortunately there was no answer but I did workaround the issue myself and I'll explain that story now.

I first worked around this issue in October with 12.1.3 but spaced out what I did today encountering the issue using 12.2.1.

My issue was a similar error and similar circumstance of running JDE in WLS. It ran fine once then wouldn't run later. (I received the error you did when trying to undeploy my bad JDE deployment within the WLS console.)

The tweak I made was to WLS and is along the lines of what you can see here:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/ITAME/SC32-1361-01/en_US/HTML/am51_webinstall177.htm

My exact steps:
1) Find my startWebLogic.cmd file, that for me was here: C:\Users\lees@jde\AppData\Roaming\JDeveloper\system12.2.1.0.42.151011.0031\DefaultDomain\bin.
2) Replaced "set CLASSPATH=%SAVE_CLASSPATH%" with "set CLASSPATH=%SAVE_CLASSPATH%;C:\Oracle\JDeveloper1221\Oracle_Home\oracle_common\modules\oracle.owasp\xercesImpl.jar" (not sure how I picked this magical JAR--I have a bunch of them on my box but am going with this one for no remembered reason).
3) Restarted my WLS (and in my case, removed the bad deployment, re-deployed, and off I go).

Note that my caveat to this reply is that this tweak helps me continue working. It might not be the best idea or appropriate but it's working for me so I'll go with it. Maybe it'll help you if you still have a problem.

Back