Importing Price List

USERJDE

Does anyone have any ideas on how to import a List of Preference Base Prices from an Excel spreadsheet?

We have a list of Base Prices per customer that we need to import. Normal import functionality does not seem possible.

There is no base JDE Functionality to upload Prices from an Excel sheet. I have written program for uploading Base Price data (F4106) from Excel sheet. The ICID field is of importance. Have this identified based on the type of Base Price Upload.This is a link from F4106 to F4094. The other fields in the table are fairly straight. So a simple Table conversion program to update F4106 table from Excel sheet should achieve your purpose.
I hope this is what you are looking for if I am not mistaken.
jdeman

Hello everybody. From 2001 no updates about this issue? Is there no way to import price list per customer from excel or csv?

Hello everybody. From 2001 no updates about this issue? Is there no way to import price list per customer from excel or csv?
Yup! Write an orch that does exactly what your company's best practice is for a single price record. Then write an outer orchestration that takes as input a CSV, and iterate over every record in that CSV calling the inner orch.

Depending on how current you are with JDE, you may be able to take advantage of a 2020 enhancement to import base price info - see Oracle Doc ID 2918014.1 and Doc ID 2721292.1.

Back