I cannot have ADSC populated in F03B11 coming from Sales

JAEL

Hello,

I have set up a payment term with multi-tiered discount and set it up on a customer.
When I create an invoice in P03B11, the avaibale discount is correctly calculated and displayed.
However, when I create a sale for this same customer, invoice it and run R42800 for this sale, the available discount (ADSC) is not populated.

Would you know why it does not get populated?

Thanks for your replies

Hi,

I see a similar situation where in for one of my customer, I have given 5% discount and when I can see the discount when I Invoiced it. But when I pushed it to F03B11, I didnot find the Discount available being populated ( Its ZERO ) always , but the Discount Due date was populated correctly.
When I raised a Receipt after the Due Date against the Invoice Amount, It didnot allow me to post the discount ( and this worked correctly) but I am surprised why the Discount Amount was not being populated in the A/R Screen.

Hopefully I might be missing some thing... Can any one please help us to understand how this works?

Thanks!
Mark
World to E1 and now back to World(A7.3 Cum12)

I think the ADSC field should be updated for invoices created by sales update. Are you familiar with R005142 (Update A/R Invoices)? In F03B11 there is only one field for discount available and discount due date. As the due date for each tier passes, R005142 needs to be run to update the discount available and discount due date to the values for the next tier.

As a work around, you may be able to use this program to get the values updated to the values for the initial tier. The As Of Date processing option needs to be set to the date through which your organization has posted cash receipts. If this is left blank, the current date is used and the discount available and discount due date fields could be updated prematurely.

Let me know if this UBE will update the blank values.

Thanks,

Hello,
Unfortunately, the program R005142 does not update the ADSC field, it leaves it as 0.
I do not know what could be the solution, just a workaround like updating the ADSC value at time of sales update?

Afterwards indeed, I intend to run R005142 every night to update the discount available, but only once the ADSC gets correctly populated from the beginning.
Thanks,

Is the correct term code showing up on the invoice and on the F03B11 pay items? I was looking at the processing options for sales order processing, and there are ways to override the code from the customer master.

Hello,

The payment term (DCT) was not set on the F4211 table but just on the F4201 table. This has been corrected, and now it is properly updated on the F03B11 table.

Many thanks for your replies, it helped a lot.

Set up at the Line Constant P40205 and mark the check option of Include in Cash Discount Calculation .
That's all.

Back