how to suppress grand totals on tabular rpt

sheeba

Reputable Poster
Hi all,

hope someone is able to help me on this real quick ...

i just finished creating a tabular report and just now realised that i am not able to suppress the grand total printing.

i checked the entire forum for this and found that we could achieve this unchecking the print grand totals property on the report properties. I tried that and it still shows me the grand totals (which is so annoying) -is there someother way to suppress this in-built grand totals on the tabular report

any help would be much appreciated

thnx
ks

got it!!! - thanks to whoever posted one such on this forum - this forum is 'THE' Best!!!

i tried the same report property on the version level and it worked...thankyou all.

ks

Hi ks2004,

Have you test your mods, after unchecked the print grand totals property on the report properties in the report TEMPLATE with a brand NEW version? With a newly ADDED and NOT Copied version.

If not, please try it. I am curiuos to your result.
You "old" version maybe holds some override (e.g. sel, seq, etc.), so it is possible, that this old version "hide" this change of the template.

It is a rule of thumb, that when your changes on an UBE template does not work, then first create a brand new version and test again.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back