How to Add Processing Option To subform

ImmanuelRaja

Hi All,
I will pass item number as a key to the subform which inturn will use Item Number as a Filter and fetch the records from the sales order detail form.

I need the fetch record in the suform on the basis of NXTR From and NXTR through (Which the values are given through Processing Option) . When ever I write a code in the Grid record is feched section by using the PO values I am getting Web Client Exception.

Please suggest some solution.

easiest way is to first store the PO values in ER variables, and then pass these ER variables to the subform through SubForm Interconnect. another way would be to create a c-bsfn to retrieve the PO values. ps this has been discussed before.

Another way:

Create required data stuctures in the sub-form and map original PO values in the form interconnect to the sub-form via data-stuctures, these will become new PO values for the sub-form.

rkumar: are you talking about subform interconnect? because it wouldnt let me map P.O variables directly. That's why i had to store them in VA-variables first.

Sub Forms you cannot pass the Processing Option values.
As suggested earlier use variables to copy the values and then pass it through the mapping links.

My personal sugession is to create a BSFN for the Processing Option and call the BSFN in Notified by parent event of the subform. This avoids creating Form Data Structure.

Hope this helps you

remo,

I tried the concept I mentioned and it works.

Step1: Passed PO to the Entry Form. assign PO to FC at dialog Int event.
Step2: On Form Interconnect to sub form assign PO to FI.
0001 Call( App:p55RAJ1 , Form: W55RAJ1C )
PO mnIdentifierShortItem -> mnIdentifierShortItem
"<Blank>" X Version
Step3:In sub form dialog int event assigned FC to FI.

and it worked.

If I have understood the question wrong, please pardon me.

Regards,

RK

Back