N/A How to access ESU's installation screen?

• Thread starter fabrice.danho@groupemorne
  • Start date

fabrice.danho@groupemorne

HI everybody,
I am facing to email sending issue when a user create an incident report. I need to check ESU's installation whether issue is not from there. Unfortunately, don't have screen shot.

Is there anyone already faced to this issue?

Thx

Excuse me, what? Which ESU, what's the BUG Number ... what are you trying to do here?

I don't know if I'm in the right place but here are more details:
In my company, we use version 9.2 of JDE. When an incident has occurred on an employee in the performance of his duties, this is entered into JDE and a generated automatic email is sent to a group of managers for information. For some time now, this has not worked. There is no apparent error message and according to Oracle's consulting support, it could be related to the ESU's installation. Here is the message received from support:

I have heard of this issue before when a customer is not current in code.
I have attached the current P54HS00 processing options with the notification tab. You can see you are missing processing options 8, 9, and 10 for the Notification tab.

The latest ESU for T54HS00 (processing option object) is JN18094. I also suggest you apply the latest ESU for the P54HS00 object which is ESU JN18514.

These ESUs have dependencies and require that you apply ESU JN15710, JN15039, and JN13694.

So I want to understand better.

I hope it's clearer for you.
Thx

Back