Got that working with help from Oracle.
This is a known bug : Oracle Support Bug 18163361 (TABLE WITH TER, SERIALIZED SPECS NOT CLEARED AFTER DEPLOY UPDATE PKG TO SERVER) can be found at: https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/BugDisplay?id=18163361
Issue: Table Trigger doesnot work as needed on Web (works on Fat Windows and Fat Web) after an update package is installed .
Workaround for the Table Trigger to work on the Web:
1. Back up the table data
2 . Delete the dddict, ddtext and glbtbl – ddb and xdb files from the spec folder
3. Generate the Table using OMW
4. Reload the table data
1. Delete the glbtbl – ddb and xdb files from the spec folder on the server.
2. Clear F989999 and F989998
• deleted the entries listed below from F989999
DELETE FROM [JDE_DV900].[DV900].[F989999]
WHERE [WBOID] IN ('TABLE-F0401', 'TBLEDSTR-F0401', 'TER-F0401-CURRENCY','TER-F0401-CURRENCY', 'TER-F0401-INSERTAFTER', 'TER-F0401-UPDATEBEFORE',
• deleted the entries listed below from F989998
DELETE FROM [JDE_DV900].[DV900].[F989998]
WHERE [WBJOBID] = 'TABLE-F0401'
3. Clear cache for Serialized Objects (generate the serialize spec using eGen )
4. It will convert xml spec to serialized spec for web client
The Table Trigger works as needed after the above was done!
Thanks to all who tried to help out with this issue.
regards - sheeba