Hiding Level Break footer

arrown

If the total value calculated on the level brak footer section is zero,then i need to hide both level brak footer and leavel brak header section .How to do this.?

the LBF is not the problem here. but to control the LBH the way you want, you need to know the total before printing the LBH. To avoid having to process the data twice, create a conditional section to act as your LBH section, and only print it (by calling the conditional section from your LBF section) if the total is not zero.
however, if you need to print the main section as well, then i don't think you can avoid "double processing".

If your desire is to omit a specific Level Break Header - you have to omit the LBH from the Data Selection. As, it is the Data Selected that trips the Level Break.

Another concept to consider, especially when doing financial reporting - if you don't want your report to LB on childless rows, is to define a Business View that is a Simple Join. For example, replace V8300001 with V8300005 (same business view, only designed for Row Reports). Outer Joins may create childless level-breaks - if the LB is defined on the parent.

(db)

Yes it is possible to hide the footer section.But i need to hide leavel break header field, if the total field is zero.The field in the header section is in the processing option too..How it wil do.?

Back