Grid on Tab Control too big

rnelson4

I have a headerless detail form with a tab control on it. The grid sits inside the boundaries of the tab control but when it is displayed in HTML, the grid extends outside of the tab control. I have tried making the tab control larger and making the grid smaller but the grid still appears too large on the tab control when displayed in HTML. I am attaching a screenshot of how it looks displayed in the HTML. Any ideas on how to correct this?

Attachments

• 181673-TabControl.JPG
    181673-TabControl.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 101
Positioning controls in APPLs can be frustrating.

I wonder if perhaps the grid is not truly embedded in the tab control????
confused.gif

Is this a powerform? I don't think you can embed a grid on tab if not a powerform...and I'm not even sure it works on a powerform either.

FYI you can embed grids on tabs in a powerform. Don't know about plain headerless detail - I suspect they're not designed to work that way though.

Yep! On a standard Haderless form, tabs are used to expand the HEADER, they provide extra real estate to place FIELDS.

How do you embed a grid in the tab? I've tried dragging the grid onto the tab. I've tried clicking on the tab and then going to the Insert menu, but Grid is greyed out. I'm on a PowerBrowse form.

Back