GLEXA

Jeff73

Well Known Member
Hi List,

Fields GLEXA and GLAN8 in F0911 are populated by the vendor/customer info. Would anyone know why sometimes GLAN8 is blank and GLEXA='Post Offset by Batc V <batch#>'? It doesn't happen on all journal entries, but I have noticed most of such PVs are created via P4314, yet I wasn't able to locate any processing options that control that...

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
J.

Jeff: This is from a summarized G/L posting. Check in the Accounts Payable Constants (menu G0441) and Accounts Receivable Constants (menu G0341). The "Offset Method" field determines how G/L postings are summarized.

> Fields GLEXA and GLAN8 in F0911 are populated by the vendor/customer info. > Would anyone know why sometimes GLAN8 is blank and GLEXA='Post Offset by > > Batc V <batch#>'?

A7.3 c10

Jeff, If there is more than one voucher per batch and you are summarizing information by batch, then nothing will be populated in GLAN8 as there are most likely multiple vendors creating the entry. The message in GLEXA is added to the record wieh voucher information is summarized.

Jeff73 <[email protected]> wrote:Hi List,Fields GLEXA and GLAN8 in F0911 are populated by the vendor/customer info. Would anyone know why sometimes GLAN8 is blank and GLEXA='Post Offset by Batc V '? It doesn't happen on all journal entries, but I have noticed most of such PVs are created via P4314, yet I wasn't able to locate any processing options that control that...Any suggestions will be much appreciated.Thanks,J.
A7.3 Cume 11
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to:
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=W&Number=54199
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+
This is the JDEList World™ mailing list/forum.
Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
UNSUBSCRIBE can be found on the JDEList Forum at
http://www.JDEList.com

JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

World, OW B733X and Xe

Back