full package

zizou1919

with lauching R9621 and R9622 client and server build packages i have encountred some errors
creation of specifications are made successfully but in the step of building directories of the packages it fails i think that compression of directories must be desactivated if yes tell me which configuration i must do in the step of defining build.
thanks in advance.

What are the errors you're getting? What platforms are you on? Could you please include your configuration in your signature? We would like to help but need more information, thanks.

Ralph Doyle
CNC Admin.
B7332 SP16.1
SynQuest VPE 6.4
AS/400 V5R1
NT 4.0 App. Server
Metaframe 1.8

our configuration is

NT 4.0
SP 15.1
SQL 7.0
ONEWORLD XE

after success build of specifications(avsrhdr,asvrdtl,dstmpl,rdaspec,rdatext...)
build of directories are all failed the message is like:

bin32 not built
include not built
lib32 not built

We had the same question and was told that that is fine. Does the message at the top of the report say successful? If so, then there wasn't a problem with the build. There is a problem only if it says ERROR.

(That is my understanding, does anyone have a different thought on this?)

Jeremey Garcia
Xe SP14 ES - AS/400 CO - AS/400 Deploy - NT Citrix

If you are running this build from the deployment server make sure you are signed onto the deployment enviroment.

B733.1\SP7.1\Oracle 8.0.5\Ent HP-UX 11.0

Upgrading to XE\SP15.1\U3

Besides the lines that say "not built" are there any other lines that say error? check your build log for any messages as well.

Jeremey Garcia

zizou1919,

Which ones error out? (CCRIN, CDESIGN, CDIST, CALLBSFN, etc....)
Check out the .sts files on your enterprise server \\YOUR_ENTERPRISE_SERVER\B7333\packages\HPDVFC\text
and see if it gives you any specific errors there.

Robby

XE U3 SP17 Windows2000 SQL2000

In my opinion that is where your errors are. What are the error messages for those items?

Review the BuildError.txt and the SVRBUILD.LOG files for errors.

BUILDLOG.txt and BUILDREPORT.txt will have some clues as well.

Jeremey Garcia

Back