Financial reports

hs_sri

I have to create a financial row report with 590 rows and 17 columns in XE / SP18. I am getting all kind of errors after i create 590 rows and 13 columns(Report view control error, Memory violation error...) I am using V8300005 BSVW.
Did any one get this kind of errors?
What are Max number of Rows and Columns for a Row Report?

Thanks

My personal experience with the "Financial Template" is that it has many unwanted "features". (That's "Bugs" to us developers.)
Even when they work, these reports are inefficient time-wise, and do not always work on a consistent basis.
I have been to several client sites now where they have stopped creating Row/Column reports generated with the Financial template.

It sounds like you have already put in a fair amount of time to have reached the maximum limits, however, you have to ask yourself if you should put further time into what may become a lost cause.
My own work-around has been to generate a work-file and then create the report from the work-file.

I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but you should be aware that you are not the only person to enjoy these features.

Good luck.
Joseph

Back
Top Bottom