F4115

smuck007

We are not getting the monthly cost, QOH or cost method fields to poulate in the F4115. We relieve inventory at ship confirm. The processing option in the R42800 (Sales Order Update) is set to blank - (i.e. update the F4115). The F41021 is updated correctly. So, what are we missing to populate the cost fields in the F41115??
Help????
Thanks,
B733.2

We had the same issue when we were on 733.2 - It seems to be corrected in ERP8 - While we were on 733.2 we wrote a program to update this table from the cardex file and ran it twice a month to update the table. Couldn't find any JDE objects to do the same thing.

Since we have been on ERP8, this program does little work anymore although we are still running it.

The attached file is the ER from our program - you should be able to use this as a basis for your own progam.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Attachments

• 67200-Update F4115 from the Cardex.txt
    46.4 KB · Views: 116
One more thing. I didn't receive your attachment. Our Network guy doesn't think we would have deleted it from the message. Could you please resend it??
Sorry for the hassle.

Re: RE: F4115

The attachement is on JDE List in my reply - you should be able to get it from the web. I assume attachments aren't sent to users who subscibe...

Dave

Back