Display Rules Codes

Luis_Capriles

Hi!
I have been looking around with no gain for for the Edit Code Formattings (this is in Override Formatting in Data Dictionary Overrides). Is there a complete list of the codes available?

E1 8.10, Win2000/SQL

Hi Luis,

I know, in our old XE documentation set (CD) there is an Appendix about Edit Codes in the Development Tools manual.

Currently I have no access to it.

Please, check your documentation and let us know, that have you found or not, what were you looking for.

I am not sure, but maybe Edit Codes are based on UDC and you can find a description about they behaviour in its Description field, eg.:
"No Zero Balance, No commas, <CR>".

Most of each description contains 3 parts:

Zero balance: display zero value as blank or as 0
Commas: separate 1000 partes with commas or not (of course, the separator sign is Regional Settings dependent)
Sign: floating (preceeding the number), "-" sign, <CR> or <DR>, etc. or none.

Read you later,

Zoltán

Hi Luis,

I currently checked UDC: 98/EC, what Peter mentioned.
I think so, this is the right stuff.

Forgive me, I missed my previous reply: Appendix A of Enterprise Report Writer instead of Development Tools contains the table of Edit codes. This table does not contain more information than the description of UDC's, further the UDC contains more Edit Code than the table in the Appendix.

Hope, this helps.

Zoltán

Rule tab, the flashlight (UDC 98/EC) is avalilable when selecting th e codes.</P>
ONT-SIZE: 12pt">Luis,</FONT>
>
><FONT style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt" =3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Thanks, Peter PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne (JDE OneWorld) Xe B7333 Update 6 SP22, Enterprise Server RS600 AIX running Oracle Database , HTML, Portal, using Websphere 4 on Intel/Windows 2000</FONT>
> </P>
<HR align=3Dleft width=3D"99%" SIZE=3D4>
t" color=3D#0000ff>entire JDELIST thread</FONT></U></A><FONT style=3D"FONT- SIZE: 12pt"> </FONT><FONT style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt">is available for viewin <TABLE width=3D"100%" border=3D1>

<TR vAlign=3Dtop>
<TD width=3D"94%">
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt">This is the JDELIST Ente rpriseOne Developers Mailing List.</FONT>
><FONT style=3D"FONT-SIZE: re available </FONT><A href=3D"http://www.jdelist.com/unsubscr.shtml"><U><F ONT style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt" color=3D#0000ff>here</FONT></U></A><FONT style =3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt">.</FONT>
><FONT style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt">JDELIST is not affiliated with JDEdwards=C2=AE.</FONT></DIV></TD></TR></TABLE>
<DIV align=3Dcenter></DIV>

Back