Direct Migration - World to E1

klwong

Legendary Poster
OK, so this isn't strictly an EnterpriseOne question, it's more a request for help.

In the procedures for the direct migration of World to E1, there is a call for Software Update #7026801. We have not been able to find this anywhere on MetaLink, and Oracle Tech Support is currently searching through their system and wondering if they even brought it over during the Knowledge Garden to MetaLink switch over.

My request is: does anybody out there have this particular update, and would you be able to send it to me?

Many thanks in advance,

[email protected]

Ken,

I am not exactly sure what is included in that update, but I may have what you are looking for. I am upgrading several instances from World to 8.12 and have to apply the A73PC000Y2 PTF. For the CCSID conversion, I can send you a *SAVF of the CCSIDCONV library that is used to run that step. Or if you could clarify exactly what the update is, I probably have it.

Yes, the Software Update I was looking for was the CCSID Conversion. Thanks for the offer, but it turns out that Oracle finally got its act together, found their copy, and forwarded it to us so we could continue our migration.

I will attach the *SAVF here so if anyone else needs it, it is available. See attachment.

Attachments

• 143925-ccsidconv.zip
    865.9 KB · Views: 92
Back