different date and time in a single LPAR with ANYDATE

Eric Lehti

VIP Member
Marc,
Can you explain a bit more regarding a JDE World implementation of Help/System's ANYDATE so that users can have their own date and time in a single LPAR environemnt?
Is ANYDATE implemented with no need for source-code changes to CLP and RPG programs?
What is the setting (i.e. plug-in) that enables each interactive or batch job to run in a time zone or date that is different from the IBM i date/time?
thanks, eric

http://www.sequel-software.com/products/anydate

Marc,
Do all of your World users, while signed onto J98INITA and P00MENU, see their own date and time in the lower left corner of JDE menus? If so, that is excellent. Eric

Eric, I am not the tech. My recollection is no source code changes. It operates at the OS level, by user. But talk to Help/Systems, I am sure they will provide any detail you need.

just a quick question.. only the display time changes for users from different countries? or even the time and date updated in the audit field?

Local time and date are written to the files. We purchased ANYDATE to make sure invoice dates are locally correct.
cool.gif

Back