Difference between OneWorld Versions ( Xe, 8, 8.9, 8.10, 8.11)

Krishbv

I want to know the difference between OneWorld Versions ( Xe, 8, 8.9, 8.10, 8.11) - Technical and Functional. Please help me.

Sorry, you have to say "pretty please with a cherry on top" if you want that
much help.

How about a specific question instead?

Andy

[ QUOTE ]
I want to know the difference between OneWorld Versions ( Xe, 8, 8.9, 8.10, 8.11) - Technical and Functional. Please help me.

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif

Hi Venki,

First of all, you are welcome aboard of JDEList.

There are too many differences between releases - as well as technical as functional - so it is impossible to describe it here.

There are "Net Changes" documentations and you can download them for each release from Oracle/PeopleSoft site.

Regards,

Zoltán

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Avoid all that conFusion. Wait till 2008 when all will be rolled into Fusion. Well that's what we have been told by Oracle.
grin.gif

The major difference between Xe and all the other releases is Unicode implementation.

[ QUOTE ]
The major difference between Xe and all the other releases is Unicode implementation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone please tell me if there is a process of automating the process to convert BSFN from Xe to 8.11 UniCode.

Back