E9.1 devide by default with 100 and rounded

Michael93

Hi,

I have a problem with an application that i developed. Every number item is devide by default with 100 and rounded. EX: 60.080,8 became 60.081,00... 2.619.574,31 became 2.619.574,00 and i don't have a round function in my code. Can someone explain me how to solve it, i need the value from database, not the rounded item.

Thank you!

Have a great day!
sXsBzrPK7y2LByS3aHobzW8xe7vCRk9b_TROJsHmAXhRsuRCeE636JP5SXTTfDKpNRAYysaoYlgKj5i-lOEcvqsb4x7qETP9ejqpfQo

I'd say that's all down to the ALIAS data dictionary item you've chosen as your grid column.

So match the columns data dictionary name from the database. If it's an E1 table then it should be simple, and also your grid should be from a BSVW over that table. So your DB table column is MATH01 make your grid MATH01. Or just pick it from the BSVW

There are so many reasons, but you've left so much info out it's hard to know :)
So whats the table, whats the data dictionary column, whats the edit rule or display rule you have chosen?

I'd say that's all down to the ALIAS data dictionary item you've chosen as your grid column.

So match the columns data dictionary name from the database. If it's an E1 table then it should be simple, and also your grid should be from a BSVW over that table. So your DB table column is MATH01 make your grid MATH01. Or just pick it from the BSVW

There are so many reasons, but you've left so much info out it's hard to know :)
So whats the table, whats the data dictionary column, whats the edit rule or display rule you have chosen?
Hi, i created a new table and a business view, i uesd AA, BTDB, BTCR, TRQT... In grid i chose the item from business view, but all of them are divide by 100 and round, ex: BTDB in database is 48355766.55 and in my application is 483,557.67 or btcr in database is 20459219.5 and in my application is 204,592.20 and i didn't use any function to divide by 100 or a round function. I used the debug and I saw that the incoming data is the same as in the application, not as in the database. I used a Find/Browse Form and I don't have code on events rules on AA,BTDB...Display Rule-None...Edit Rule-None

Last edited:
E1 is rounding that up as yo've entered decimals in the DB (they don't exist for the 4 DDs you listed - only display decimals do)
AA for example actually has no decimals on the DB, so how was that value populated? In E1 or from outside using SQL etc? I am guessing outside, yes????

AA is 15 long and 2 display decimals (decimals is actually 0) so 123456 in the DB will appear in E1 as 1234.56. 1234.56 on the DB will appear in E1 as 1235
BTDB is long and 2 display decimals
BTCR is long and 2 display decimals
TRQT long and 0 display decimals

So take LNID which is 6 long and 3 decimals. On the DB it will look like 1000 2000 but in E1 it will say 1.000 2.000. Just the same as 1.001 will be on the DB as 1001

Back