Depreciation rule add

MDH

Hello fellow listers,

I have an asset to be depreciated over 23 months using Straight Line.

There is no conventional SL for 23 months, therefore I have to create one AA for example.

I just copied 01 (straight line).

When I attach it to the asset, I keep getting the error telling me that the "User Defined Depreciation Method in combination with other deprecation Info does not exist in User Defined Depreciation Rules"
The only difference is the number of months to depreciate the asset (23 versus 36)

Is anyone aware of something that I am doing wrong, if yes, please help.

B7332 and Agilera

There were some issues with user defined depreciation that were resolved around XE update 2. Do you have any other user definced depreciation rules that you are currently using? You may be hard pressed to find ESU's for B7332 to correct the issue at this point.

MDH <[email protected]> wrote:Hello fellow listers,I have an asset to be depreciated over 23 months using Straight Line.There is no conventional SL for 23 months, therefore I have to create one AA for example.I just copied 01 (straight line).When I attach it to the asset, I keep getting the error telling me that the "User Defined Depreciation Method in combination with other deprecation Info does not exist in User Defined Depreciation Rules"The only difference is the number of months to depreciate the asset (23 versus 36)Is anyone aware of something that I am doing wrong, if yes, please help.B7332 and Agilera
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to: http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Apps&Number=64931

This is the JDELIST Applications Mailing List. To stop receiving these messages, login to http://www.jdelist.com/forums, click Control Panel, then click Edit by "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving board posts by email, change message notifications, etc." and adjust your subscription preferences. JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

World, OW B733X and Xe

Back