Data Skips and goes to next MCU in the report

Abir Mannan

Doing this WIP report. I know this is one of those killer report. although so far it was with me. but now getting some problem into get the value from F30026.
So this is what i am doing.
From F3111 there are multiple components for a single work Order. so i am taking each component (CPIT) = F30026.ITM

so in the group section for F3111 i am doing a sub section join on the CPIT. and puttin in the do section VA Branch = BC Branch. ( because the main WO is on EA1 branch.)

so for the 1st component (say: ABCD)
i am going to the do section for the subsection join
and putting the if logic something like this:

if BC.F30026 Branch = VA Branch and COST = A1
VA A1 Cost = STDC * VA_TRQT
else,
if BC.F30026 Branch = VA Branch and COST = B1
VA B1 Cost = STDC * VA_TRQT
end if
end if

here its taking the A1 cost for EA1 branch plant but then in the next loop for the same Item Number its passing B1 Cost and its going to the next branch plant MW1
and then to the next Item Number it self.

its just 2 that i am showing but its actually have 10 different cost type thats in the If logic in the same way.

Cant figure out where is the problem why its not taking value from the next line in the table. its going to the next branch plant.

Any Idea? Suggestion ?

Take My apology.
its probably too much work pressure is taking those little stuff out of my mind.

in the report there were several sub section and in one of the subsection i provided not data selection .
because of that it was not taking those cost type.

sometime you look for your eye glass all over your house.
and the glass is hanging in your neck.
confused.gif

Back