customise R48507_XJDE002

ekben

Well Known Member
dear all,
1)i copy out the above version and modify to suit our company needs. during the design, i do not understand why my invoice header section can drag to so long even empty. its about 18inches long. why? even i try to shorten the section but when reopen it goes back to long section. why?
2)may i know what is this green little triangle? during the design this little thing sometimes can give me the nightmare. the coverage of the field can go very large.
3)may i know what's the difference for these 3 variable. i still not so sure. they are in invoice header initialise section
// Set the number of detail lines that can print on a page that DOES NOT have th
// Total Section print
VA rpt_MaxDetailLines_MATH01 = "45"
// Set the number of detail lines that can print on a page that DOES have the
// Total Section print
VA rpt_MaxDetLinesWithTots_MATH01 = "25"
// Set the number of lines (detail and blank lines) that are between the Detail
// Heading and the Total Section
VA rpt_LinesBeforeTotals_MATH01 = "25"

again, thanks alot.
rgds

Hi Ekben,

1.a.) Check your lowest object on the section
1.b.) Check the hidden object positions on the section
1.c.) Adjust the detail section size to fit comprising the level break sections
1.d.) Check the detail section, wheter is there any object on it behind the level break sections

2.) If you mean the "little green triangle" on the left-lower corner of objects, then it means, that it is the label of the object and its default text (from Data Dictionary) had been overridden.

Regards,

Zoltán

Re: customise R48507_XJDE002 solved

I had the same problem. I opened the Tree view. Loked for the items with blank (or "." may be) Selected it, checked whether it is a smart field (some had no names) if not (1)disconnect it (2)Deleted it as it was the blank label.

It solved the headaches. then made the section shorter.

Back