Customer PO in P4210

ParagAgrawal

We recently applied ESU, "JJ15735", which had P4210 in it. We're having some problem with the Customer PO. If we edit the order by changing the Customer PO in the header and add the new line to the order, new Customer PO is assigned to the new line, but the old line still has the old Customer PO.

We want the all the detail lines to have the same customer PO as the header.

I cannot see this being controlled by a processing option.

Am I missing something? Is their a quick fix for this?

Thanks,
Parag

E811.1
Tools Release: 6.1

In P4310 PO Entry Header Revisions, you need to use the Form Exit Populate>Header to Detail to make the detail changes.

I'm not 100% sure, but P4210 may be the same. I'd check for that first.

Thanks everybody. Problem has been resolved.
The problem was that the Customer PO field (SHVR01) was not marked in the app P40HDR to be copied from header to detail.
Any field you want to be copied from header to detail has to be marked in application P40HDR.

Hi Parag,

We are facing the same Problem in 8.11, We have setup P40HDR Field, then also it is not working

We have tried from Web Client, do we need to log on to Fat Client ?

Please Revert.

Regards
Aditya

where currently have problems with the mode of transport. The mode of transport on the salesorder (Header and detail) need to be GRND (Ground) and on the PO side OCN (Ocean on header and detail). I setup a preference profile on the PO side and on the header the MOT is OCN but on the detail field is GRND.

I Try to update the P40HDR (created version for PO) but it seems that is still not working.

Can anybody help?

Regards,
Ralph

Back