custom-level break on kine number-urgent

milu753001

Actually i have given a level break on line number of f4211 in the section .

So in Before level break section I have
assigned line number = floor(line number)
so that all the suit of same lines gets added in footer section.

same line number was getting passed to f4074 (only integer part after flooring
122 not 122.001(which is required).hence Iam not able to fetch from F4074
so I cant go for level break footer on line number.

But it has raised some new requirement:
As i have to fetch record from F4074 i cant floor line number
1)Can we assign line number to a varriable and allow level break footer on the varriable?so that exact line number is passed all time to f4074.As far i know we can only take BV coloumns for level break.

2)If we cant take a varriable as level break what is the exact logic behind level break
so that i will be able to call a section on the customed level break logic.
3)Any other logic you can from your side

IF you want to add all the suits by line number than why dont you do level break on short item number SDITM because each item will have a different line mumber

NO in our system we have all SDITM same for a Order number
within a order number we have different suits of line number
and have put level break on these suits

It is not possible to use a field in data selection or data sequencing unless the field is part of the business view. you cannot select or sort a report based on a report variable. the following are some options for workarounds.

Modify the business view to include the needed field :

Change the design of the report to first create a workfile that includes this desired field, then print the report based off this custom table. since the desired field is part of the table, you can then include it in the business view and perform data selection, sequencing and Level break using the field.

Can you please guide me how to 1)create a work file from a UBE
2)If i include the floored(line number)-inyeger part in work file how will I fetch from F4074 where i pass Line number which is fraction(121.001,121.002)

Back