csv format not showing all the columns ?!?!?

ksm

this is very annoying, whenever I create a UBE with many columns (columnar report), and try to run the UBE to give a CSV output, I lose a few columns, they just don't show up!?!? I run the UBE with PDF output and the all the columns are there??!?!? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING !?!?!
If I go to the report design menu and go to VIEW and go to USER OPTIONS and check SHOW CSV TIP DIALOG ...nothing happens, as a matter of fact, if I go back into the USER OPTIONS, it no longer has SHOW CSV TIP DIALOG as checked ?!?!? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG?!?!
PLEASE HELP.

EnterpriseONE - 810 on the I-series
tools release 4 revisions 310

When creating CSV output, you need to set the UBE horizontal spacing to "52",
This looks "goofy" in design, but gets the CSV correct.

Gene

Hi,

Maybe this could be a hint for you, but I never could
get a CSV with more than 80 columns on OneWorld Xe.

Like Gene stated - set the spacing to 52.

If you have more than one column within the 52 spacing - you will lose one of the columns.

Make sure that the columns in ALL Sections - are left aligned to the grid.

(db)

Hi "ksm",

After Gene and Daniel, just an addition.

You can download "ott-00-0047 Formatting a Report to Export to CSV" white paper under Solution ID 200783480, from PSFT Customer Connection site.

This documentation describe exactly enough, how to adjust columnar and group sections for .CSV output.

Regards,

Zoltán

hi,
the checkbox is broken. to reactivate this option, yuo can set to 1 the windows registry value "\\Report ActiveX", under the key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JDEdwards\OneWorld\Tools\Report Design\Registry".
Best regards,
Stefano

Thanks Stefano, your trick helped me today.Looks like this check box is still broken on E1 9.1.3.1!!!

Narmada

Back