CSMS SERVICE ORDER CUSTOMER - CREDIR CHECK

balaMT

balaMT

Hi friends,

My company wants to put all the CSMS orders based on customer credit limit into hold and approval.

I have defined different document type for these customers service orders. Able to flash msg by P00093, but the user can close and continue the order as if nothing happened.

Finance team wants that the order should be approved for their credit.

My techie friend says we have to customise the P48201 to activate the workflow for cridit limit activation and approval.

Is there a way to put CSMS orders on credit hold

1.once order is entered and
2.Before invoice is delivered.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

bala

-------------------------------------------------
Balamurugan T
[email protected]
OW XE B7333 SP 22.

Hello!
I didn't see default possibility to put Service Orders on credit hold.
But You are able to activate work orders workflow approval process. It will put all your orders "on hold" for waiting manager approval. It is independed from credit limit. Thats mean that all of your orders will wait approval. - It is answer for your first question.

By the way You are able to play with workflow triggered items to find links with service order estimated or actual amount.
I send you screen print with default possible selections for putting orders on hold "waiting manager approval"

But Nevertheless You should customize workflow(Work Order approval process) to link it with current customer credit value!

Attachments

• 82630-screen.jpg
    82630-screen.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 95
Check the Version of Sales Order (p4210) CSMS is calling and make sure it has credit checking turned on or put a hard hold on that specific version.

Kim Plato
Ridge Tool Company
Business Process Improvement Manager
[email protected]

Thank you friends for the guidance.

Bit delay in replying.

We placed all the orders on hold by using the status without customisation.

Used the Workorder Quotation application from row exit for approval process.

Once again thanks for yr prompt reply.

bala

Back