Credit Check

Jessica88

Well Known Member
Hi there,

Are there any known problems in JDE on credit check whereby a sales order sold to a customer who has exceeded his credit limit does not go on hold when it should go on hold ? Please advise.

I'm on Version Xe Update 5.

Thanks,
Jessica.

Hi Jessica,
have you checked which type of credit checking you have active (e.g. Parent, Customer, Lin of Business) as the credit limit is stored in a particular place depending on the type. This also changes a little if Advanced AR is turned on.

Otherwise - take a look at the R42995 thread as its got info on the rebuild - or if your a member of JDETips I wrote an article on just this area.

Warm regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please give me detailed info on the difference between Parent , Customer and Line of Business ? Can I have that document that you wrote for JDETips ?

Thanks,
Jessica.

Jessica,
not that I want to plug Andy Klee's site :) but there is lots of great white papers there - joinings a bargin :)

Peter

I'm posting Peter Bannister's excellent White Paper which he wrote for JDEtips on the JDElist site, today. Hopefully everyone can benefit from Peter's hard work.

Andy

Attachments

• 64349-Credit Checking and Order Holds.pdf
    897.6 KB · Views: 2,897
Hi Jessica,

You may want to check out SAR#6361026/ESU#JD20769. If you are running the repost program, R42995, and you have orders across multiple companies for the same customer, the repost program seems to mess up the Open Order Amount.

Back