N/A Create Form Design

Aadesh Dukhande

Hi! All

I want hand or practice on Create form design tool.
Can any one suggest or share if any PDF, tutorial video available where I can get knowledge and do practice?

Thanks

Last edited:
Aadesh Dukhande,

I used Create Form design extensively before I retired. The manuals are good. I think Bottomline, the vender, does provide training (probably at a further cost). The catch for both of these is you need to purchase the product to get access to it.

However I don't think the Create Form product is being developed long term, from what I remember Bottomline is trying to move clients to the Transform product. However my guess would be that the Transform manuals would be good and there would probably be training available (probably at a further cost) if you purchase the product.

It seems you are trying to break into the Create Form (or maybe the Transform) consultancy market. The cheapest way to do this would probably be to find a potential client who will allow you access to their manuals. I doubt they would provide training (if available) from Bottomline as it may cost them, unless you reimbursed them.

Others may be able to confirm the longevity of the Create Form product and the move from Create Form to Transform as well as the availability of Transform and/or Create Form training.

Bottomline is still supporting CreateForm, providing updates for new versions of window, but they aren't enhancing or improving the product. And the support isn't that great if you have an issue.

Bottomline is still supporting CreateForm, providing updates for new versions of window, but they aren't enhancing or improving the product. And the support isn't that great if you have an issue.
Also, if independent consulting is something you want to get into, Bottomline has been very protective about that front. They want (or at least did when I was working with the product) all consulting and training in-house- if you wanted to hire a consultant outside of their org, you had to be sneaky. It's a choice, I guess. I personally think it's a great way to kill growth and adoption of a software product.

Right Dave - as they also killed off Optio after they acquired that. At a previous employer, we could see the handwriting on the wall for the Optio product and made the switch to embedded BI Publisher, and never looked back!

Back