CorVu and Table F0902

kayodeok2

I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this one but I am hoping that there are JDE Developers here who have worked with CorVu before:

The organisation I work for has just purchased CorVu and since I was the Report Writer (using JDE ERW), I am meant to configure and eventually transfer all our Reports over to CorVu.

I have run into a problem with Table F0902 because this table stores account balances in columns (I cannot use F0911 because it is too big and will overload the server).

In JDE ERW I could write an Event Rule that picks up the Fiscal Year and Period Number entered by the user via Processing Options and get the YTD Balances needed but I am stumped with CorVu and I am hoping that a Developer here may have worked with CorVu and encountered this issue before with a solution?

(I suppose I could do a rudimentary "if" query with CorVu and sum based on prompts - ie, if the user entered Period Number as "5", then sum AN01 to AN05 - but since F0902 doesn't have a "Period" column, I am not sure how to proceed?)

Regards

Kayode Okeyode

Back