Clarification on using F0411Z1/F0911Z1

radi8

Well Known Member
I am building an external application that will require me to populate the 2 Batch Voucher Processing tables in JDE as an end process. These vouchers are for entering in transportation invoices (we do not use the JDE transportation module).

My biggest question is, how much data is necessary to enter into these 2 tables? I am reviewing the JDE document ID: 1215683.1 which details the required mappings, but I need to know if all of the fields int he table need to have some sort of default values, as JDE does not like to have any null values in the tables.

Can someone give me some guidance on what, if any, default values are required for these tables? My external application will populate these tables directly without using any JDE business functions (presently), but if there is a JDE business function I can use, please detail that as well.

I appreciate your consideration.

We just inserted new records and populated the following for our F0411Z1:
VLEDUS,VLEDTN,VLEDCT,VLEDLN,VLEDTS,VLEDDT,VLEDER,VLEDSP,VLEDTC,VLEDTR,VLEDBT,VLKCO,VLDCT,VLAN8,VLPYE,VLDIVJ,VLDDJ,VLDGJ,VLCO,VLICUT,VLAG,VLAAP,VLCRRM,VLVINV,VLVR01,VLRMK,VLURRF

Some of the fields were for reference. For the rest we just left them alone and didn't have a problem.

For the F0911Z1:
VNEDUS,VNEDTN,VNEDLN (incremented), VNEDDT,VNEDER,VNEDSP,VNEDTC,VNEDTR,VNEDBT,VNKCO,VNDGJ,VNCO,VNANI,VNAM,VNSBL,VNSBLT,VNAA,VNEXA,VNEXR,VNAN8,VNVINV,VNALID

Same deal here, we left the other fields alone.

[ QUOTE ]
We just inserted new records and populated the following for our F0411Z1:
VLEDUS,VLEDTN,VLEDCT,VLEDLN,VLEDTS,VLEDDT,VLEDER,VLEDSP,VLEDTC,VLEDTR,VLEDBT,VLKCO,VLDCT,VLAN8,VLPYE,VLDIVJ,VLDDJ,VLDGJ,VLCO,VLICUT,VLAG,VLAAP,VLCRRM,VLVINV,VLVR01,VLRMK,VLURRF

Some of the fields were for reference. For the rest we just left them alone and didn't have a problem.

For the F0911Z1:
VNEDUS,VNEDTN,VNEDLN (incremented), VNEDDT,VNEDER,VNEDSP,VNEDTC,VNEDTR,VNEDBT,VNKCO,VNDGJ,VNCO,VNANI,VNAM,VNSBL,VNSBLT,VNAA,VNEXA,VNEXR,VNAN8,VNVINV,VNALID

Same deal here, we left the other fields alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the very quick reply. So, enter the values in the above fields and leave the others out of the INSERT statement, right?

That makes this a much easier implementation!! I was very concerned with the null values in the table causing issues.

Thanks again!

Yes, I guess you'll just have to try it and see. We're using a third party application to populate the table. So we set the fields we want to the values and then do a call DB.F0911Z1.Insert(). We never set the unused fields to anything. When I look at the table, all the fields not used are null.

Back